How to Access Overwhelming Natural Bliss
5 Practical Ways to Interrupt the False Self and Know the Real Self
Is it really possible to access bliss and happiness at any time? It sure is. It’s what you are. Bliss is not a new attainment to be gotten from somewhere; it is something you discover as being already here, as your very own essence. In this workshop, Bentinho Massaro will guide us in experiencing five powerful and easy ways through which the illusory identity of the egoic mind can fall away and leave you in the bliss and clarity of your True Self. Most of us carry an imposter self with us at all times, never getting any break from our constant efforts to seek happiness outside us. The peace, clarity, freedom, and bliss of our Self is what we seek to find.
We will explore five “hacks” or understandings that can lead to “natural bliss”:
- Look for the root of the mind and it disappears
- Realize how nothing is of interest to you, and remain utterly unimpressed
- Find the innermost ME sense (I am/I Exist) in each state of experience
- Understand everything in your current experience is a dream without substance
- Reflect this world like a mirror, ignoring any sense of “doership” or needs
Replacing your surface desires—which chase the ever-changing world of sense-perceptions—with these five practices and understandings, and the ultimate goal which is hiding in plain sight can reveal itself as effortless bliss!
This event is hosted by the NYC Open Center. The New York Open Center offers holistically-based educational programs to create positive transformation in individuals and the world.