The first Sedona Experiment was a two-week long journey into the God state and the Absolute (beyond God state) with 12 fairly advanced adepts. I wanted to test out different ways of pointing to the Absolute and get more feedback from those willing to be part of this experiment, in an endeavor to optimize the teaching pointers for the larger crowds.
The Sedona Experiment #2 is the second adventure, open to a larger group of experienced, or at least truly eager adepts. Join us if you resonate deeply with the idea of directly realizing the Absolute Truth(s) of the One Infinite Creator in a 12-day long bootcamp of direct pointers, group meditations, and solo contemplations.
This 12-day bootcamp is the longest public retreat I've ever done. There will be lots of meditation and plenty of opportunity to clarify your confusions with me directly during Session 3 each day (see schedule below). We recommend you are capable of sitting cross-legged or in meditation posture for at least 1 hour comfortably, ideally longer. If not, bring a light-weight camping/folding chair to the daily outdoor meditation sessions. Session 1 and 3 have chairs available at the indoor venue, but session 2 will be outdoor (grass).
- Bring a yoga mat and/or meditation cushion and a blanket. Basically whatever you would need to be comfortable sitting in meditation posture outside.
- On some of the days, the outdoor sessions may be on the cooler side. Overall it should be very pleasant during those sessions though. Dress in/bring layers.
- Bring a notebook.
- I recommend to fast in the mornings (or evenings if that is really your preference) and to consume a smoothie and maybe a light and small snack AFTER Session 1. NO heavy and aggravating meals recommended until after the outdoor meditation (Session 2) has ended.
- 10AM-12PM - Session 1: Bentinho Talk, Overview, Explanation, Guided Meditation, Suggested Exercise
@ Sedona Creative Life Center
- 12PM-2:30PM LUNCH/BREAK
- 2:30-4:30PM - Session 2: Silent Outdoor Group Meditation (Bentinho will occasionally guide this meditation, but usually he will explain what to meditate on during the morning session)
@ Posse Grounds Pavilion (weather permitting)
- 5:30PM-7PM - Session 3: Sharing, Q&A, Clarification from Bentinho on the subtleties of what happened during Session 2's outdoor meditation.
@ Sedona Creative Life Center
- 7PM onwards - Session 4: Solo exercise/homework/contemplation on most evenings. During each day's session 3, Bentinho will suggest a practice for you to do on your own in the evening and/or night to deepen integration. Some nights may be free and/or social.
1) Sunday, December 10th there will be NO Session 3 (5:30-7:30PM).
2) Wednesday, December 13th there will be NO Session 1 (10AM-12PM).
3) December 6 & 13, Session 3 will be from 5:30PM-7:30PM and open to the local community.
Refund & Cancelation Policy
Please be committed to attending prior to booking. Cancelations made before November 4th will receive a 75% refund. Cancelations made on or after November 5th will not be eligible for a refund.